Monday 4 November 2013

Hunting in the urban jungle.....

Today I was wearing my trade mark leopard look which I must admit I had not worn in a while and someone did say I looked like I was going on safari....I said yes I'm hunting for my husband!!!

I was talking to someone else at work on the way out of the office, never spoken to her in my life but as I was touching up my make up to meet a friend for dinner, she said I dint need to touch up and that I was beautiful as I was....bless her.  I thanked her and then I went and complained as always, that still don't help the fact that I am still single!!!

As we walked out onto the busy street busy with people getting ready for that evening pre weekend feeling, she said ' You just have to grab him/one and don't let go!'  She said if you see one, just go up to him and ask for the time....she made it sound so easy!?!!  ( I must add she is fabulously French and has that warm flair and laughter that is so infectious, charming and endearing....honest). I asked her if she was married and she burst into a cheeky laugh and said yes, but said she would trade it all for a day just to be single again and we both laughed (She is amazingly joyous you cant help not get swept up in it! :) Everyone married always says make the most of it now....so I am....I am waking up at 2pm in my pjs at the weekend, not sorting my She/He facial hairs on my face and legs....so at weekends I have resorted to She-Cave-women and by Monday morning I'm all polished and preened for the working week.

I have actually thought about going to meet a guy in my 'au natural' state....after all once you are married, they need to see who they wake up to, they run a mile then they just ain't cave-man enough also got to remember it's a jungle out there!!! :p

Oh I forgot to mention the online thing.....just not happening.....I got a polite message from a guy who informed me that we are a match and have a few things in common, he left his email address and then mentioned his full name and told me to 'Youtube' him......so I did and came across him and many videos......and one in particular stood out....he was just standing there in his suit and tie......hold a spoon.....and then held two fingers to his temple and closed his eyes for a few sections.....and then started to move the spoon.....when I mean move.........he's a Spoon bender.....well....we shall leave it at that.

Ciao for now ;)

(PS I wanted the bear to win!)


No comments:

Post a Comment