Tuesday 10 December 2013

NEVER FORGET!!!



I love this quote from 0:41 Seconds.....No matter who, what or where you are in life we all have to get up and keep trying ;)



''I know who I am; I don’t forget who I am. And that’s true for all of you – never forget! Everybody’s gonna tell you ‘No, you can’t do it, you can’t do it’ and they try to put their negativity onto you. Now we can’t tell you that, because you won’t believe it. You have to earn it; you have to own it yourself…. You have to own it yourself, Dorothy. ‘Why didn’t you tell me all I had to do was click my heels three times?’ ‘Because god damn it you wouldn’t believe me!’ That’s why you’re here. That’s why you’re here, that’s why you’re in this competition. To own it, you own it. So that you process it. So when you go “Oh, they’re saying bad things about me!” you can just own it, own it and you’ll realize, “Oh, that wasn’t me. That was their shit. That had nothing to do with me. That was them.” And then, you own it. And you know every time that happens to you, the time it takes for you to catch yourself gets shorter and shorter. Will it go away? No, that self doubt doesn’t go away. Now we can’t tell you this, you have to walk through the fire. You walk through the fire, and then you own it and you go, ‘Come for me, bitches.''

No comments:

Post a Comment