Thursday 6 February 2014

"Cinder-Fella....the boy who cried Wolf three times.....???

Well....''Cinderfella'' is the guy from Richmond from my last main entry on my blog.....So let's pick up from Sunday....I had a hectic week at work and Friday ended up going out with my dear best mate, and the Saturday was a busy one too (the Aqiqa and seeing a past failed hook up also!).


So naturally Sundays where days to be lazy and I so badly needed a lie in.....I had not heard from Cinderfella since ''its not my fault'' text was sent...so being a Sunday....I woke up way past Noon-Thirty that afternoon....As everyone has that natural instinct not to get up, but lie there in bed and check their phone....I did.....and there on my phone was a message sent at 10:20am from Cinderfella. ''Morning sweetie, shall we say 2pm Lunch?'' And that was it!! No missed calls or anything....and I looked at the time and I knew there was no way I would be showered, hair done, make up did and ready to go by 2pm!!? I texted ''I just woke up!!?!''

So I thought I'm not going to beat around the bush and I called the fella......He dint pick up but said ''I'm just hoovering and cleaning...will call you later''.......Later turned out to be never!! I got a late, late night text ''Hey did you have a nice lazy day?'' I thought to myself....what is up with this guy?? I said I did, and mentioned to him I ended up going out on that rainy Friday and that I had a busy Saturday.....to which he replied along the lines of ''Oh that's nice....I never heard back from you on Sunday so I just did a few things at home....''.heard back from ME??....,  I pretty much dint hold back.....I said how I need at  least 24 hours to know if I was going to meet him, just so I would know where to go at what time...I said to him scroll up along the messages and see what YOU said!!?!.....He then apologised and said he would make it up to me, said he would come to me, went from calling me to hun, gorgeous to Princess!!?!  I feel a bit funny about people I don't know or have never met calling me such things...I dunno.....I feel like I do not know how to respond to it, take it or act...lol....As he was making an effort and going out of his way...we arranged to meet on Wednesday(Yesterday for those reading this in real time - for those not please note the date this post had been written for freshness of this latest encounter of mine) after work......on the day he text how he was looking for ward to meeting up later and all day I did not hear back......so the early evening came and with an hour to go, I had just done my make up......I see a message from him about 6:30pm (we where meant to meet 7-7:30pm)....He started off ''This is just not meant to be...'' To cut a text short his mum was ill and did not want to leave her...my heart sank.....for his mum being ill and well......Strike #3.

He apologised profusely and went on to say ''The guy who will end up with you will be so lucky'' it was like he started the message with a negative and it felt like a dumping text without it being a dumping text?! He also stressed how his family are important, mentioning his sister in law.... mum, aunties and grand ma..how they are all important to him.....which hand on heart I totally understand....but at the same time if you are seeking to find someone to start your own family with....you have make allowances and give yourself a chance......(but when he said all that this came to my mind....(please see below image...)

Three times I got blown out.....then I thought things happen for a reason.....say things developed....would I or any other girl need to seek and have approval from 5 other women??  Mashallah I have been blessed with many mother figures and also extended sisters for whom I am truly blessed to have in my life.....But I have always come across this stigma of guys and their mums....its like ....yes it is about finding the right person, but also thinking that you will be joining his family also....which inshallah I hope no one will have a problem with.....

Either way.....it has left me a bit deflated and very baffled....however I am blessed to have the friends and family that I have around me, and they all keep me going, laughing and smiling....I love you all! ;)Cinder-Fella....the boy who cried Wolf......


No comments:

Post a Comment