Saturday 22 June 2013

Single ladies.......We are all in the same boat.......but don't worry it's a luxury cruise ship ;)

Needless to say I did not hear back from Mr Pescetarian (Let's call him Mr Fish as I have to keep googling how you even spell 'Pescetarian'!!!) I knew after I had my prawn pad thai that things would not be plain sailing with this one. So I texted him the next day to say thanks blah, blah, blah and I got the same sort of polite message back and I just knew it was back to square one.....finding nemo......well speaking of square, more like Sponge Bob in my world.

I have lost count how many times I have heard the saying 'Plenty more fish in the sea'.....I tend to think there are far too many sharks, slimy jelly fish and sting rays about for my liking!  And speaking generally to people around, yes we are all in the same boat. But its ok we are not going to sink as we are sailing on a cruise ship, and while we sail we keep busy, love, live and laugh while on this cruise we shall sail into the sunset.....content. :)

I was thinking, Hollywood, Bollywood, Dollywood, Nollywood and every other plank of wood tells the different ways people fall in love, nearly lose it, then grasp it again and live happily ever after. Be it from way back when, mythical or present day somewhere along the line, everyone has been in love and no doubt been burnt.  That's just the big risk we all have to take in life, without taking risks good or bad we all learn from them.  See I think the villain's in films are the ones who have been burnt, hence why they are so bitter.  Look at Medusa, I just think she was a lil unloved and having a bad hair day and then I got curious why she was, the way she was!! (The myth goes that Athena punished and changed her from a beautiful maiden to what we all picture Medusa to be now. Why? Because her fella had his way with her by force and so because she was beautiful Athena punished her)....Charming.

Mens behaviour always boggles my mind, I think things more in the sense 'which came first - The chicken or the Egg?'kinda way. So which came first.....'The caveman or the gentleman?' You meet and he can act like a gentleman at first, and then after your married etc, turns into a caveman......or you meet the caveman and then invest your time and effort into making him into a gentleman......its one or the other.  I think guys as they get older, they are more set in their ways and its harder for them to adapt to change.  Us females are multi tasker's and much more adaptable.

Maybe I should just go for Tarzan.













No comments:

Post a Comment