Saturday 14 September 2013

Hello,

Yes again as always it has been a while, however there have been engagements, weddings, births of new babies in the family mashallah......however no non of mine! (of course not me! Gasp! How this ends up I will never know!!? Besides when you lot are board and have nothing to do, you would not be reading this right if this did all end right?? lol).

However there has been a brief encounter with a builder who's foundations did not seem so stable and a Dr who's diagnosis of me could not have been more far off then a planet out of our solar system!

As this year has passed by so quickly already, and everyone around me changing, evolving with the times, its sometimes hard to accept that I am stuck in the same rut. Its hard trying to break free from it (Queens I want to break free just popped into my head).

Talking about breaking free, sometimes as a singleton walking about on the streets of the urban jungle can sometimes turn into a game of ''Kabbadi'' for those who do not know what this is, please see the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Htdv3ru2c

People (couple) holding hands on the pavement and trying to walk through, yet I dodge one way and they (the couple as a unit) move together the same way, then move the other side and myself trying to battle my way through to where I am trying to get to!!

It's deffo a urban jungle out there!! But I have to say it's comforting, as big London is, it is always home, seeing failure places and knowing so many people is always a comfort.

I recently went to a 'Meet up' event, they are all sorts all over the city, this is something so different to speed dating / single events.  Just a bunch of city people meeting in one place.  To be honest still not quite sure what to make of it?  Might go to another not sure just yet......

I have to say feeling a bit deflated.......Will keep you posted......speaking of posts its funny to know the old ways people used to date..newspaper adds, radio ads (asian radio did this) and not forgetting video dating.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9A61L18_Kk


















No comments:

Post a Comment