Friday 27 September 2013

Messages that should have been sent in a bottle and lost at sea.....FOREVER!!!!!

Here are a few messages I have received, starting with the essay one:


7th April 2012 – THE DUDE
hi,salam......wanna say many thing but dont know why its not comeing now[may be i m in LOVE],as a matter of fact,i m not comfortable in live chat,,,,,just wanna say that,can we talk directly plZ,,,, thats why can i get ur contract number[may be u can take it negatively,but belive me[by the name of our almighty ALLAH] i hav no another option for talking directly] so that i can tell u what exactly i wanna say 2 u,,,ok,bye now,TAKE CARE,ALLAH-HAFEZ.....

(no reply)

9th April 2013 – THE DUDE
what happened???u know,last 2 day i was waiting for ur response.i m now working a resturent.today is sunday.i was very busy but all day i was thinking when my work will finish and i'll go up stair & open my laptop just for ur sms.but now i open my laptop & login this site and seeing no response from u......feeling so much bad................u r the number 1 girl hav been given sms by me in this single muslim..........................

(no reply)

12th April 2012- THE DUDE
hei,sleepy head,r u alive??????some one is waiting for ur response with a great deal of hope & interest....................plZ,say something[at least]..take good care of urself,ALLAH-HAFEZ.....

(I reply)

13th April 2012 - ME
Salaam ,

Awww, you seem like a very nice guy, but I am afraid I do not think we would be a match. Allah has made someone for you and Inshallah you will find her.

Takecare and good luck with your search!

:)

(his reply)

14th April 2012 – THE DUDE

do u hav any direct connection or conversation with ALLAH? or u hav any mighty power by god gifted??so how would u know that we r not suiteable for each other?whats the problem with me? many impossible can happen if there is LOVEEE,,,madam its a very strong word..nothing is impossible for this word,,yae,i didn't read ur profile clearly,,after registering this site at first i saw some of girls pic,,after seeing ur picture i fall in LOVE at first sight...whats the problem with me???i m telling u,,,1st--i m not british citizen,,,2nd--i m not a rich u which may be u expecting,,,now listen---i m not british born,that doesn't mean i hav nothing,i m nothing...& i m also here not for red passport[if u think],,i m here just for LLLOOOVVVEEE..now 2nd answer--now i hav no car,house,million pounds,but 1 day i'll b the king of universe inshaALLAH,its not my proud,its my confident & another thing also i hav with me my parents dua,thats enough....i hav registered in this single muslim 6-7 days previous..for ur kind information,already i hav got 17 sms from 11 girls but i didn't give any bodies answer only for u...again saying Only for U.....whats the problem with me???i m from a very educated & RELIGIOUS family.my mother is a QURAN-A-HAFEZ,,,i m the only child of my parents.....yah,i m a very stylist boy,that doesn't mean i havn't ISLAM properly...i know who m i,where i from & where i hav 2 go after death for-ever?...we r high-middle class family but ALLAH gives us respect in socially & peace which is enough for my family................sorry for wasteing ur many valuable times,i forgot that there is no place for this word[LOVE] IN 2012,,,,,,,,,,,POUNDS & red passport is more important now,,,ok,bye,TC,ALLAH-HAFEZ------


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









No comments:

Post a Comment