Sunday 22 September 2013

Awkward Moments.......


Well.....here are a few................
  • That awkward moment at family events all you ever asked is about your job....''soooo how's your job going?''.

  • That awkward moment you Emails, Texts messages, What's App messages and facebook event invites, for the SAME singles events for EIGHT different people......all sent at the same time and your phone gets bombarded!!

  • That awkward moment the same guy is doing the rounds via different people you know and by the fifth person, your informing the match maker about all his stats / Bio data!

  • That awkward moment you see a failed match (who rejected me without getting to know me) at a wedding gawking at me.....with his fiancĂ©e sat next to me giving me evils......(no idea WHY!)

  • That awkward moment you see a guy (who rejected me without knowing my name, what I looked like) who rejected me on the only basis that I have no degree but saw me at a wedding and then did all he could to find out who I was and asked for my number.....and then I said NO! Ha!

  • That awkward moment you bump into a 'could sooo have been my lovely mother in law' while out shopping, but you both know her son was a fool moment!

  • That awkward moment your telling someone you know through family about an awkward guy you had met and she tells you about a strange guy she met and then suddenly you both somehow put two and two together and you have that 'Usher/R Kelly song Same Girl' (but guy) moment.  And you both start cackling like witches and high 5-ing in the corner at a family event and everyone there think your both crazy.

  • That awkward moment your aunts are acting really weird and suddenly tell you to go into the front room, but end up pushing you in and you turn around wanting to say what's wrong with you??! but then realising you have a three sets of eyes all looking at you and you realise there is an aunty, uncle and.....boy sat in there!

  • That awkward moment you spot your online meet up person before they spot you and within the first 3 seconds you want to hide/run a mile/scream but you know you are trapped.......


No comments:

Post a Comment