Saturday 21 December 2013

Tis the end.......(of this year that is!) :p

This past week has felt something out of a Christmas carol....I left work late and as my train approached I took one step on and immediately took a step back, revered and legged it to the next carriage.....why? I saw my first crush on the carriage......the next day I left work early (something I hardly ever do).....I get to my train platform and low and behold I see my first crush on the platform, and turn my back to him to avoid ANY sort of eye contact!!


Also I happened to have an encounter a fellow who tried to chat me up, however unfortunately he is not potential (not Muslim), however it did make me think that there are sooo many people out  there in this big city. Past, present and future.. (hence why this week made me think of A Christmas Carol).....Life is far too short to sit and ponder what if, what could have been, what should have been....its about opening your eyes and taking note of everything around you.  If one thing is not working, switch it up and do things differently...Sometimes you have to lay your own foundations for your yellow brick road before you can walk on your path to where you want to get to.

This year I have had some sort of Catfish date (the Guy I met for dinner who said he was a cross breed of Silvester Stallone and Robert Downy junior) and then the builder......Something has to change and I know only I can change it.....

All I know is I am grateful for all I have, my family, my friends and my health.....Enjoy every each moment you have. Men will always be an enigma to me, yet my faith in the one above always makes me see things and realise how lucky I am and blessed.....What will be will be....

Every year I make a New years list/resolution....I am a strong believer in lists, putting what you want in order and ticking them off as you successfully reach each one no matter how big or small from ''new job' to buy them pair of shoes from so and so........I found old note books and well number ''1).'' on my list  had always been ''Find him'' (the one).......well now Imma just gonna change that......I am having one thing on my list...And that is

1). To be....just me....as I am :)

Thank you for following me on here & twitter, without all your support I do not think I could do this and be encouraged to write. I hope you will continue to follow me on this 'quest'!! lol......

Happy Holidays and have a wonderful New year......as Gracie says......La vie En rose....

Halaal chick In The City ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment