Saturday 4 January 2014

HAPPY SHINY SPARKLY NEW YEARRRRRRR!!!!

Hope this year will bring amazing new blessings, adventures ans fun ;)

Its a new year, new start and I have made sure it is nothing like last year...yes a few things in the pipe line which I shall write about soon :)

I do not like the Daily Mail much but I came across this.....it made me think of my first crush and Mr Manchester.....I think its high time us women take the bull not by the horns....but well yes the ba......LOL!

Guys are clueless! Embrace your empowerment I say!! Reclaim what shall be yours!!! ;)

Here's to a new year single ladies......NOW GO GET!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2533460/How-I-love-8-21-A-dreary-daily-commute-handsome-stranger-aisle-story-make-heart-soar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment