Saturday 14 September 2013

(post written on the 15th of July and had bad signal hence why it never posted until now!)

Hiya/Salaam/

How are we all?

Its my fav time of year again, Ramadaan a time to be thankful, self reflect, be charitable, have compassion and find your inner peace with yourself.....I find I get quite quite emotional, I can cry at the smallest thing be it good and bad!!
I think its due to seeing the beauty in the smallest thing....making light of the worst situation.....I have to say, as a muslim my faith, my love for the one above keeps me ticking,keeps me going....without it I know I would be lost, Im blessed to have friends of all faiths and backrounds, and we all have the same through process.....we are all human, we all have a heart and soul and desire to be loved.

I always believe the one above will not put you through something you cannot handle.

I was speaking to a dear friend how she is literally praying her socks off to find that man called a husband, my heart ached....and she is not the first....I have many dear beautiful funny friends.....Im always trying to match make them with people I know.....nothing has come of it....yet....this Cilla Black ain't giving up just yet!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment